Swallow Hotel, Stockton-On-Tees
Client: Stephenson Group
Project: Property clearance
Duration: 3 Weeks
MDS Ltd were commissioned to carry out major clearance works in a large eight storey hotel, located in central Stockton.
- MDS Ltd started from the top floor, removing all of the general rubbish such as curtains, bed frames, hotel furniture and fixtures etc.
- All of the rubbish was transported to the bottom floor where it was piled up and put into waste containers.
- Mattresses throughout the property, due to their specialised nature, were left until last, and segregated away from the rest of any remaining rubbish, before being disposed of in waste containers.
- All televisions throughout the property, again, due to their age and potentially toxic components, were collected and disposed of using a specialist removal company.
- The final stage was to pull up and remove carpets from each room, and pack them up into waste containers before disposal.
- MDS Ltd ensured that all areas were then left in the best possible condition, locked and secured, and ready for the contractors to start redevelopment work.